Thursday, June 9, 2011

Team Road Race Results

We had a very good turnout of 40 riders for the team Road Race. The weather cooperated and we had a great evening of racing. This was on a new course with very challenging terrain but I think everyone enjoyed the route.

Orange Team: First Place
Green Team: Second Place
Yellow Team: Third Place
Pink Team: Fourth Place
All riders in the teams will receive finishing points.

Thanks to Rick and Peter for helping out with the race.

I will be handing the organization of the next set of races off to Jamie.

3 comments:

lewisgitelman said...

Will the 10K ITT results be incorporated into the standings?

Anonymous said...

That was great fun! The course was awesome, the ride was fast and the weather was perfect. I like that race format.

Thanks to my orange comrades for pulling when I was fading.

Dan, was that thong comfortable or just a fashion statement?
Tom

Anonymous said...

Yes Louis, the points will be added for week 4 and 5.