Friday, May 29, 2009

Back at it...(thanks to the weather gods)...

From all accounts it looked like a great night. While I was away chasing six year olds around a TBall diamond you guys were working hard out there. I know there was a little confusion with the course and it sounds like it was about 13.3km but the time are impressive none the less. So without further adieu the results...

I have also heard that there was a bit of a "wild life" encounter with a local denizen of the prairies and that can't be helped. Happily they wandered on their way and Rob escaped unharmed. Big kudos to the volunteers for the week, Randy Szasz, Mark Perry, Wes Zaniecki, and Rob Onodera. Some of these guys would have ridden if they had the chance so please try and bring out a volunteer if you can so I can let them. Anyway, good job and next week it's Speed Theory's turn to put on a race and I'm quite interested to see what they come up with.

No comments: