Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tonight's Action!

Well, I mostly know how I want to do this tonight and the only real variable is how many people show up. I do expect a decent crowd given the weather and that we are well into the season. The format will be: I'll break you guys up into teams and you will all start together. The goal for each team will be to get their team mates to the line first. The kicker will be that the team captains won't count in the results and you will have to get everyone across the line well to win. I will try to balance the teams as best as I can and they will have a variety of riders so that you can use different tactics to get your guys there. If the Baguette wants to pull some of his guys along then you will have to bridge up and sit on him and let him pull your team to the finish. You can split your team and have somebody solo in but that will cost the rest of your team. The points will be weighted towards getting everyone in and not just half the team. I'll have to determine the final details tonight but the goal is simple and that's to race as part of a team.
Meet at 22 and 22X tonight near Priddis around 7 or slightly before and we can have a good race.

2 comments:

Sagewood said...

Jamie - I'm very sorry, but I can't make it out to volunteer tonight after all. Too bad... it looks like it's going to be a great night.

Cheers, Brian

Armstrong said...

I can volunteer tonight.

Robert Armstrong